What are cookies?
Personal data is all kinds of information that can be directly or indirectly associated to a physical living person. For example, images and sound recordings that are processed in a computer can be personal data even if no names are mentioned. Encrypted data and different types of electronic identities (such as IP numbers) are personal data if they can be linked to physical people.
- Session cookies (a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or device).
- Permanent cookies (cookies that remain on your device until you delete them or they expire).
- First party cookies (cookies set by the website you visit).
- Third party cookies (cookies set by a third party website).
- Similar techniques (techniques that store information in your web browser or on your device in a way that is similar to cookies).
To analyze user behaviour we use Google analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics Demographics and Interests reports to get an idea of our users' demographics and interests. See above how this data i used. To opt out of this, click here.